Our team of highly experienced professionals provides a Quality Service to all clients in the following areas:-
John Flynn is the partner in charge of the Litigation Department.
With over 30 years experience John has the know- how of all types of litigation. The department deals with all areas of litigation, in all the courts in the Republic of Ireland.
Since the instigation of the Injuries Board (formerly PIAB) the firm has assisted a large number of clients pursuing and defending such claims.
A number of UK law firms continue to use the firm’s experience in dealing with the vagaries of the Injuries Board, which is peculiar to personal injury claims in the Republic of Ireland.
Murray Flynn Maguire are members of both APIL and PEOPIL.
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Share and asset purchases
• Commercial contracts and arrangements
• Restructurings and corporate reorganizations, including schemes of arrangements, capital reductions and share buy-backs
• Private equity and venture capital
• Company formation and secretarial management
• Shareholders’ agreements
• Joint ventures and strategic alliances
• Agency and distribution agreements
• Consumer law
• Intellectual property
• Information technology
• Competition law
• Merger control
• Business regulation
• Corporate governance and company law enforcement
• Commercial lending and corporate banking
All types, including Residential; Commercial and Investment.
Murray Flynn Maguire is dedicated to providing a top quality personal service with an emphasis on meeting clients’ needs. Our area of expertise includes preparation of Wills and Administration of Estates, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Wardship Matters and Contentious Issues to include disputes concerning the validity of a Will, undue influence or claims of spouse and children.